Tuesday 21 October 2008

Amplified!

Fantasmes

I am on a dreamy, shoegazy, folky rampage and I think I have found some diamonds. Fantasmes are from Puerto Rico and main man Mario Negr­รณ is currently my soundtrack to lost thoughts and recalling dreams. Listen to A Sinister Garden because you simply can't live without this type of beauty.


Honey Pine Dresser

For years I have known great things have come out of Quebec (via London) and Marie-Pascale is one of those. She writes great folk-pop songs with a quirky twist and has a voice like chocolate eclairs. Which is a great quality. Check out Jellyfish to prove how far her talents go.


The Kitchen Cabinet

Peanut butter, custard, ice cream and frozen yogurt. These are some of my favourtie things that are delicious and smooth. And The Kitchen Cabinet is now added to this list. Upbeat happiness all about youth and love. It just all makes sense. Tickle your ears with Baby Bite Your Lip.


New Century Classics

The dreamiest of the lot. This five piece from Poland sound like they tender and care for their instruments going by the sounds that come through my speakers. My speakers love it. Sandbox Love should be the song of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment